PowerUp WHAT WORKS has been developed by a multidisciplinary team of experts in education, technology, differentiated instruction, UDL, and special education at the Center for Technology Implementation. The Center is operated by American Institutes for Research (AIR) in collaboration with the Education Development Center, Inc. (EDC) and the Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Institutes for Research (AIR) Team
AIR is one of the world's largest behavioral and social science research and evaluation organizations. Our overriding goal is to use the best science available to bring the most effective ideas and approaches to enhancing everyday life.
- Tracy Gray, Ph.D., Managing Director
- Alise Crossland (Brann), M.S. Ed., Ed.S., Deputy Director
- Xinsheng “Cindy” Cai, Ph.D., Knowledge Development Team Lead
- Cynthia Overton, Ph.D., Dissemination Team Lead
- Kristin Ruedel, Ph.D., Field Site and Implementation Team Lead
- Steve Leinwand, B.A., Mathematics Expert Advisor
- Arayle Freels, B.A., Research Assistant
- Caroline Martin, B.A. Research Assistant
- Michael McGarrah, B.A., Research Associate
Education Development Center (EDC) Team
EDC is a global nonprofit organization that designs, delivers, and evaluates innovative programs to address some of the world’s most urgent challenges in education, health, and economic opportunity.
- Judith Zorfass, Ed.D., Co-Principal Investigator
- Bob Duncan, Website Advisor
- Neil Schiavo, M.A., Field Site Liaison
- Tina Bloom, M.S., M.Ed., Field Site Liaison
Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) Team
CAST is a nonprofit research and development organization that works to expand learning opportunities for all individuals, especially those with disabilities, through Universal Design for Learning.