Field Test Objectives
- Identify factors associated with the successful adoption of technology
- Determine the usefulness and applicability of the PowerUp resources for teaching reading, writing, and math
- Learn how Leadership Teams adopt and apply PowerUp resources
- Identify ways to improve PowerUp resources
- Examine the impact of PowerUp resources
- Build and sustain capacity for ongoing use of PowerUp What Works
Sample Guiding Research Questions
- How do Leadership Teams, teachers, TA providers, and others use PowerUp What Works resources in each stage of implementation?
- What is the impact of PowerUp What Works on students with disabilities and their classmates, Leadership Teams, teachers, TA providers, and others?
- How do district-, school-, and classroom-level factors promote or influence the implementation of PowerUp What Works at each stage of implementation?
We collect data from all of the participants for up to three years. This allows us to track the use of PowerUp What Works through all phases of implementation at the district, school, and individual level.
- Online surveys, interviews, and focus groups with Leadership Teams, teachers, TA providers, and others
- Assessments of existing and ongoing technology use
- Selected achievement data
- Student progress monitoring data
- District and school demographic data